Rules & Regulations
Seeing is believing. To experience the infrastructure and atmosphere of Mayo, do get in touch with us
Send Us A Message
For any queries, feedback or to connect, please fill out the form below.
· PGDDM (Post Graduation Diploma in Disaster Management)
· Certificate of Completion: Introductory Cambridge IGCSE Geography
· Training Programme on “Child Centric Disaster Risk Reduction” (CCDRR) Organized by Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration, (MGSIPA) Punjab in Partnership with National Institute of Disaster Management, (NIDM) Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India.
· Webinar Programme on “Cloudburst and Floods” Organized by National Institute of Disaster Management, (NIDM) Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India in Collaboration with Indian Meteorological Department, Ministry of Earth Science, Govt of India.
· International Training Programme on “Crisis and Disaster Management” Organized by National Institute of Disaster Management, (NIDM) Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India in Collaboration with Department of Social work, Madras Christian College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
· Online Quiz on GIS and Remote Sensing by (Shri Baldev P.G. College Baragaon, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh)
· Participated in the online training programme in Geography at (ICSE) level conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations on 25th & 26th March 2021 and 17th October, 2022.
· Worked as an Assistant House Master for 1 year at PPS Nabha.
2.Three months PG Certificate course in “History of Indian Architecture” from Centre for Archaeological Studies and Training, Eastern India, Kolkata.
2. Attended the CBSE Online Teacher’s Training Programme for the teachers teaching XII on Enhancing Practical Skills, Maps and Projects in History on 31st August, 2020.
3. Attended the Workshop on Development and Sustainability from 7th to 9th March, 2018 at Anthropological Survey of India (Govt. of India), Eastern Regional Centre, Kolkata.
Co-Ordinator – Museology
I/C Assembly Hall
I/C Light & Sound
I/C Photography at Jr School
NCC (Air Wing) Refresher Course, Second Officer
Associate NCC Officer – Air Wing,
In-Charge Physics and Astronomy Society
M.Com (Business Administration), M.Com (Accountancy & Business Statistics) BEd.
2. FICCI Future Professional Development Programme, Industry led Academic Courses
3. Smart Teacher Training Programme by ExtraMarks
Supervisor – Basketball
The Inbound And Outbound Exchange Coordinator for Uk (Junior School)
Fellowship Programme, Mayo College, Ajmer, 2017.
(Social Science + English + Business Studies)
Read About Astrology
Writing Poetry ‘Nazm’
Post Graduate Diploma in International Education and International Baccalaureate
Beginners course in Story Telling.
M. A. (Fine) Museology
Supervisor – Hockey (Senior School)
2. Capacity Building Programme on Remodelled Assessment by CBSE
3. Capacity Building Programme on Gender Sensitivity by CBSE
Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language
C1 Level in German
Masters, Bachelors, BEd
German Exchange Coordinator
I/C German Festival
I/C German Society
I/c Social Media Society
I/c Staff Computer Lab
Housemaster for 7 Years
Have Directed 11 Plays for The New Boys Variety Entertainment Program.
In The Year 2016 Escorted Junior School Boys For Trek To Vasundhara Fall & Tungnath
Football Supervisor (Junior School)
AHM – Prithviraj House
Cricket Supervisor – Junior School
I/C Hindi Society Junior School
Provide a safe, secure conductive and enabling learning environment by establishing and synchronising comprehensive security protocol. Successfully initiated the process of transition to cost effective, technology enabled, futuristic security architecture.
Oversee all administrative activities in the school and support academic functioning in an efficient manner.
Awarded Army’s Commander’s Commendation for Command of Mechanised Infantry Battalion 2016
Qualified on the Group Testing Officer’s (GTO’s) Course of Army Services Selection Board (SSB) for Selecting Officer Cadets, 2012
Awarded United Nations Force Commander’s Certificate of Appreciation during UN Peacekeeping Tenure at Congo, 2005.
Qualified on Basic and Intermediate Level Paragliding 2010 and 2012.
Swimming and Gymnastics Captain at Mayo College, Ajmer (1991-92).
Represented Rajasthan (Mayo) at Swimming Nationals in 1990-91.
2. Supervisor – Tennis / Basketball (Jr School)
3. Quiz Master – Junior School
4. Newsletter Editor – Junior School
5. Mayo Magazine Editor – Junior School
2. Google India Summit 2015, Jaipur
3. Learn Today – An India Today Group 2016, Delhi
I/C Geejgarh Geeta Prize Test
ANO Army Wing
Incharge Edu Page Time Table
Incharge Interdisciplinary Classes
Supervisor – Weight Lifting
Participated in All India Inter University Bodybuilding Championship.
Participated in All India Power Lifting Championship.
I/C Games Oman House
B.Ed. (HP University)
2. Felicitated by Jaipur Magazine for innovative teaching.
Incharge Hubs Of Learning (HoL) And CBSE Workshops
I/C Bird Watching Club
Tutor Ajmer House
Tutor Jaipur House
Conveyener French Festival
French Exchange Coordinator
I/C French Society
I/C French Magazine
Master I/C Photography and Media
Tutor Kashmir House
Editor In Chief Mayoor
Coordinator Assessment Rubrics
I/C Student Admission Sr School
AHM Ajmer House
Coordinator – NCC Associate NVV Officer, Navy-III Coordinator – Press & Media Coordinator
Coordinator – World Scholar’s Cup
Supervisor – Cricket (Middle School)
Chief Scout Master
Coordinator Commerce Dept
Writing & Reading
Housemaster – Jaipur House
Supervisor Athletics, Cross Country
Coordinator Career Counselling Dept.
HoD Geography, I/C Geography Society, I/C Open Air Map, I/C Green Room, Tutor