Supervisor - Mr Manoj Kumar Gaur
Badminton is a popular game in Mayo College among students and staff. College has a wooden floor Badminton Court on which selected students gets training under the supervision of a professional coach. College is also planning to develop more courts and infrastructure facilities, so that more students can participate in this game with more enthusiasm and zeal.
At high levels of play, the coaching for sport includes excellent fitness. Players get training for aerobic stamina, agility, strength, speed and precision. Badminton is also a technical sport in which college is providing focused training for good motor coordination and the development of sophisticated racquet movements.
12 students at Wooden Floor Court comprising “A” Group
16 students at Old Gymnasium Courts
We have divided the College Team in three categories:
1. Under-14 Team for Class 7 & 8 students
2. Under-17 Team for Class 9 & 10 students
3. Under-19 Team for Class 11 & 12 students
1. IPSC Tournaments organized by Indian Public School Conference.
2. District, State & National level Tournaments organized by sports authorities at different levels.